In your "My Stuff" section you will notice a new feature called LttD Photos (name subject to change). In this area you can post photos of whatever you like to share with the rest of the users on the forum. Only Registered Users can see this area, no lurkers. CoS Members have their own special area also that can only be seen by CoS Members. The photos are not moderated so lets all work to keep it that way, if I noticed photos being posted that violate any of the board rules I will switch the photo area to moderated and approve each photo as they come in.

If you have suggestions for new categories in the photo section please post them here and I will consider them.

The next major feature to be added will be the Arcade. I am sorry to report that I will not be able to move over the old scores from the older version of the arcade, so everyone will have to start fresh. I will however add more games than last time to give everyone more choices. After that I am thinking of adding a product review script that will allow users to review products in a much nicer fashion than the current system. Also the new logo and a few new stylesheets will be added by next week.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com