Wow... It's been a long night. I found an adolescent cat outside my house a couple of weeks ago and, wouldn't ya know it, she was pregnant. So I took the poor tick infested thing inside, named it Bast, and spent a small fortune in vet bills. All for the best I suppose since she's good and healthy now, although a bit tuckered out at the moment. She just gave birth to 5 lovely kittens, although things didn't quite go according to plan. The first one she gave birth to was a bit of a runt so she left it to the side to die. I wasn't cool with that, so I took it, warmed it up, and put it back by her side. Then she gave birth to the black cat and it seems like she just ran out of steam after that. She didn't clean up the other 3, so I decided to play mom-cat and tied off the umbilical cords and cut them. That ranks as one of the most disgusting things I've ever done. Cat placentas. Ewwwwwwwww... Anyway, they're all breathing now and nestled up to her in new clean bedding and I'm pretty wore out from the experience. I'm still not sure how this will turn out, but at least none of them are crying now so I take that as a good sign. That little runt I helped first is definately gonna get spoiled. I've always felt a special kindred with cats and wanted to share the news of my little bundles of joy with everyone. I'm off to recover. Goodnight!