I know i dont have many posts under my belt...

I know that none of you know me at all...

That is why, for now, i will not ask, or TRY for respect. Im here for my own reasons. I came here after a LOOOOOOOOOOONG decision making process: a kind of weighing up of my beliefs.

As it stands im still a beginner, even though ive felt DIFFERENT all my life. I hope i dont waste my time with this endeavour of mine: that endeavour being my sliding back onto a path that resembles me.

Now i need a few tips.

Ive read a few threads from other 'beginners' that ask for assistance in their 'indoctrination' process, if i may call it that.

I know that each individual has their OWN belief structure.

I am curious as to how others practise...

I stand as a 23 y old who is still at home, with parents who have threatened to kick him out for something as small as a OUIJA board.... and who id never tell about my interest in satanism, simply for their well being....

at this stage i know it isnt important to dive straight into the foray, donning ritualistic attire and altars of flesh, but rather to LEARN and CONVERSE satanism into my living process.

so far my (official) knowledge of satanism is limited to the satanic bible. I have been reading up on the subject for a few years and only now am i ready to take the next steps.

so id like a few pointers, a few tips, a few kind words and perhaps some stories of your own....

indulge me..... give me something to think about...

thats if you dont mind.....