I was backing a van I had impounded into our yard, when I noticed the driver's side of my truck was too close to the fence. I tried to brake, however, our entire yard is one big layer of ice. So my truck slid and I took the driver's side mirror off with the fence.

Unintentional, and no big deal. I just replaced it with the mirror from our plow truck. An hour later I was backing out of one of our accounts when I took the replacement mirror off with a mailbox.

I'm not a superstitious man, and I know I'm at fault of being over confident in my ever increasing abilities as a wrecker driver. Now that I've calmed down over it, I just find it very humorous this all took place at the very beginning of (dun dun duunnn!!) Friday the 13th!

I am upset that, without both rearview mirrors, I can't legally tow. So my shift's ended extremely early.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow night.
There is no Hank. You are Karl. Make your own list as you see fit. Eat as many wieners as you want, any way you want, even with a large group of consenting individuals if you want! Take pride in your wiener-eating. Make up large, elaborate ceremonies revolving around the kissing of your own ass, having them photographed and videotaped by the media if possible.