Now and again, I ask myself what makes people different from each other, that is, excepting the obvious “physical” differences.
I have spent all of my youth in Catholic and Opus Dei schools and universities and, suddenly, hearing those people talk about their own excellences, their own and only “true” God, beliefs and so on, I wondered, HOW could they be as sure as they were of their “uniqueness”.
Every single religion in this Planet teaches that their God (or deity or whatever they may believe in) is the ONE AND ONLY true God. I have got to know many religions during my life (Islamism, Catholicism, Protestantism, and some other –isms) and they all have this in common. Each one thinks to be much better than the next and to be the ONLY TRUE religion.
So, already some time ago (over 15 years), when I first got to know Satanism, I just approached it in a quite sceptic way or, if you will, trying to adopt a very “objective” point of view, obviously thinking that Satanism would also claim to bear the one and only truth about every single thing in this Earth.
My surprise was obvious as I read The Satanic Bible. For the first time I got in touch with, possibly, the first “HUMANIST” religion I got to know. As far as I know, there is no other religion existing nowadays as much focused on the Human being, it’s needs, impulses and instincts as Satanism. And even promoting them.

Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

The Satanic Statements 1 and 8 by Dr. LaVey caused a deep impression on me, specially me coming from an environment FORCING people to do exactly the opposite!!! Forcing people to be ashamed of our animal nature and instincts.
To me, the Nine Satanic Statements made me see the truth for the very first time and, to me, this is precisely one of the most important subjects that makes us different from all other existing religions, beliefs, cultures and so on.
Useless to say that, on that very day, I embraced Satanism, not only as my belief, but as my form of life, for over 15 years now, and it’s been 15 years of nonstop learning.
Obviously, there are far too many ideas concerning Satanism that makes Satanism totally revolutionary to the herd, but they are too many to mention in just my little contribution here so, I am very curious to hear what do YOU think, makes us Satanists different from others?

Hail Satan!

All I Hail, Hail me back!