I find that in the face of criminals and the deserving I am seen as a monster, as I lack certain emotional qualities that people feel all human "beings" deserve, and that they deserve the same quality of emotions. I'm sorry but if a man kills a child I feel more anger towards him than if he stole a pack of gum. If he killed my child my wrath would be so great I could forsake my own life to destroy his. However, my emotions are like a pendulum.
I find that when I hear the sweet laughter of my daughter my heart burns to such a degree with joy, that I find myself welling up with tears. When I see any child suffer, though I know that at times it is neccassary for stratification to commence, it tears me up inside. To see a child given the opportunity to indulge, to experience, makes me happy.
But what I want to know is how much emotion is a bad thing? It may make me seem weak, but I find myself crying at movies. Is it normal by any sense to find yourself bursting with emotion, so much that you have a hard time finding enough outlets to get it all out. I know that Satanism embraces emotions unlike the "cold fish" out there, but is there a point where you have to much emotion? Does anybody else find themselves in this situation?

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
Groucho Marx

"Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal?"
George Carlin

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"~ The Addams Family Crede

"We all have different desires and needs, but if we don't discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled."
Bill Watterson