I cant quite believe it. What the fuck is going on.

So I stumble upon this Satanism thing coincidentally and out of curiosity do some research, I eventually find that you people are not actually baby flesh eating perverts but more or less smart people, I read on and on spend hours after hours in this forum, listening to Satanic radio (wtf anyway) and FINALLY read the Satanic Bible

AND WHAT I SEE

is a perfectly sound and modern philosophy. So sound and modern that I kind of ask myself why it is so dark and mysterious

AND AFTER 3 DAYS OF READING I REALIZE THAT YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

what the fuck? I thought magic was a term you used to describe an inner feeling, an effect on your psyche, an intrapsychic motivational process or ANYTHING like that.

But no, you guys think pinning needles in dolls makes your enemies cry?!

fuck

I actually thought I had found a community different from "the people", intelligent, open-minded and misunderstood.

what the hell do you think who is going to understand you if you believe in things any good physicist / psychologist can disprove to you in half a day.

fuck fuck fuck, MAGIC? _ACTUAL_ magic?

I dont even know why Im posting this, I think I havent been that disappointed since I dont even know why. I was reading that freaking bible and loved it. Then he suddenly starts talking about how you wanna cast your spells when the receiver is asleep.

I thought he was joking, I really hoped he was.

How are you basing your entire philosophy on things like doubt, reasoning, natural instincts and neo-darwinism AND THEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER DISCUSS WHY NUDE WOMEN SHOULD BE USED AS AN ALTAR?

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHd , fuck fuck fuck

I really thought I had found intelligent life.

fuck