"1 - Is anyone going to read my post?
Why even bother posting if you doubt that you have the attention of intelligent people?

2 - Will my reply further the discussion?
Are you offering information not previously covered in the discussion or a perspective not yet explored?

3 - Am I in a clearly focused and healthy state of mind?
Are there chemical, emotional or psychological influences in play that may distort your unique perspective? Are you cool, calm and collected?

Unfortunately this is all I can think of at this time."

If I might add one.

4 - Should I make this post, even though I have as of yet, to read, and understand any of the easily obtainable Satanic Material? i.e. The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, The Satanic Witch, The Devil's Notebook, Satan Speaks, The Secret Life of a Satanist. http://www.churchofsatan.com

Great post HoundDog!

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible