I just wanted to say I will be checking back from time to time to see how things are going with all of you.However I don't think I should bother any of you anymore.I have nothing against any of you.

I think I was looking to this as just a way to change who I am and distance my self from people around me,And that was wrong.I realised no religion or anything like that can help me deal with the things that I'm dealing with,and no one can for that matter.I just need to go ahead and distance my self from those around me,and take time to find my true self.The things I said about what I think and beleive if you want to call it that,Are true.

I do not beleive in a god like being,I believe in my self.I beleive that you shouldn't pray to a god to change your life or get you what you want.I say you have to work your butt off and strugle and fight to change your life and or have anything you want.

But I can't claim satanism,I would be insulting all of you that are true fallowers and I don't want to do that.most of you have been very helpful and supportive to me,And I greatly appeiciate that,And I have nothing but respect for you.

Take care and enjoy your life.

The only advice I would give to anyone.Is...If you have a dream go for it.If you want someone go after them,and don't ever let anyone tell you that you are wrong....You have to live life your way,Not someone elses way or else the life you live isn't your own....Take care all, and thanks again for all the help and kind words.... \:\)