Satanism to me has always been a religion a Philosophy of Individualism, of Choice and of Freedom, You see I'm not by My nature a Violent man I've never had an enemy at least not one I've ever hated enough to want harmed or "destroyed" So lately I've been wondering, If I did have an enemy someone who had wronged me perhaps in the worst of ways, If I "Chose" to show him/her mercy, If I chose to spare them the pain and wrath they were owed for their wrong, Not because its just the "right Thing" not out of Fear of reprisal from a third party or some Story-book character with robes and a beard but because I Chose to show it, Dos that make me a coward?

This question above all has been the one thing (aside from some recent financial hardships) preventing me from registering with the Church, everything else I'm right on board with,

Each As Bad and Herdlike If Taken A Gospel For All situations, In My Opinion

Levay
Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self‐preservation is the highest law!

Matthew
But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Levay
He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog

Luke
If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.