"Set goals, and follow through with them. Establish yourself in a field of expertise, and become the best there is in that field...
...stratify yourself in life. If there is always going to be someone better than you, then become better than them! Take the best in life, and live it to its fullest...."

The above was a small excerpt from a speech I delivered to local university class here in town on the subject of dominance, power, and philosophy. I was greeted at the end with a standing ovation, and a few "Hell yeah!" 's...ironically I was describing Satanism, and the application of it in my life, but they didn't need to know.

Yet, sometimes the teacher becomes the student.

Where am I in my goals so far? I have accomplished fatherhood (almost, being as the child is not born yet). I have accomplished a high ranking position in the company along with all the perks that go with it, and I have a successful home. There is still one goal I had not met...until today.

Membership within The Church of Satan. (cue thunder!)

This speech got me thinking, "Granted, this is a philosophy I have lived with all my life, but it is time to give the devil his due."

So, at a risk of sounding cliche, I will see you down below.

Regards,
Solomon

All the way stars' green, gotta go.