A rather fast delivery of this shirt was much appreciated, it's often an indication business runs smooth. I visited the CoS Emporium website looking to buy a satanic bible a couple of weeks ago, because a couple weeks before that, they were out of order.

I still ordered some things, amongst others the 1" black medallion found in the jewelry section.

Anyway, the t-shirt is exactly the thing I needed to get some negative vibes around the place, disapproving looks from religious cunts only prove my beliefs are right, and religious bias has them overlooking the underlaying personality. If you'd clicked the link you had seen only a fraction of the beauty of the black shirt, with its sinister looking Baphomet. Its ominous stare has people of weak faith startled and at the same time casts the proper look on any potential opponent. To be truthful, the t-shirt is exactly what I expected it to be. I'm still waiting for my medallion, and sure as hell do not hope it has been stolen at the postal office.