Hello to all here!
Just a post to introduce myself.

I only very recently picked up Anton LaVey's books and, as I read them, I realized for the first time there was someone else out there like myself. I see now that I have always been a Satanist in thought, even though I was brought up as a Jehovah's Witness! I was raised in this sick cult (JW, see above), and they tried to fully indoctrinate me into thinking like they did. It never took, and I left the religion, and home, at 16. I went on a search for what I called "true spirituality" at the time, and this took me through many different types of philosophies, religions, and ideas. However, none of them were satisfying to me, so I just developed my own ideas and then pretty much kept them to myself.

So, when I read Dr. LaVey's words I was pleasantly surprised to see that what I had come to believe naturally in my life had already been written down and understood by someone else long before I figured it out. On top of that, his insights were far beyond my own, so I have learned and grown so much from his experiences as well.

I then picked up The Satanic Witch and read about myself. At least, that is how it seemed, ha-ha! That book described me very well!

So, here I am to say hello and hopefully make a few new friends or at least have some enlightening discussions about life.

I am into gourmet cooking, fine dining, fashion, ballets, operas, symphonies, dark classical music like Wagner or Beethoven, gardening, cultural events, museums, planetariums, and anything artistic. I am a professional novelist and poetess and am working on my masterwork, a trilogy that subtlely attacks ignorant belief systems while providing what I hope will be an entertaining read.

Okay, this is enough for now. Thank you for taking the time to read this, it is appreciated.