Originally Posted By: Danielle Alicia
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about this situation. It seems to me you had a first-hand account of the hypocrisy--and utter ridiculousness--of the JW way of life. When I was young, my sister was caught in the backseat of a car making out with a ministerial school servant. This man was married, had two children already, and his wife was 8 months pregnant. Oh yes, my sister was only 16 at the time.
I'll never forget my father beating him up in front of my eyes! I had never seen violence before, and ran to my bedroom and cowered under the sheets.

Yeah, they try to come off as perfect Xtians, yet there are some extremely messed-up people in that organization. Yet they are very quick to throw blame. Looking back on it, it reminds me of old Quaker stories. It's like a modernized version of the old witch burnings.

I've heard stories of District Overseers getting bj's from some of the "sisters" and of course there was the scandal about the "demonic" drawings in a lot of the literature. There are even counter-watchtower organizations. The whole thing is a joke.