My suggestion is to go to www.churchofsatan.com , and thoroughly research everything that could conceivably be asked... then re-read it all again... and repeat till you are confident.

THEN... I would choose another subject altogether for the class presentation. I am not being sarcastic, ironic, or anything like that.

Representing Satanism publicly is a job best left to those are fully and unquestionably qualified and ready to do so.

I myself would NOT venture to take on what you're contemplating... not because I do not understand what Satanism is, but simply because there is a difference between having a sufficient understanding of Satanism for oneself, and having the needed speaking and thinking-on-your-feet skills that would allow one to pull off - with class, elegance, and accuracy - what you're thinking of doing.

There is nothing wrong per se with your idea, I just believe you simply are not ready to do it. It sounds like you may have a hostile audience, and my opinion is that only someone authorized by The Church of Satan should attempt something like that in THAT context.

I'm sure that Jack Malebranche, (just for an example), would do a very fine job indeed, but he has been granted the title of Agent in recognition of his (I believe) readiness to do that sort of thing.

Just my opinion.