First off I believe in both God and Satan, but remain unaffiliated. Personally I find beauty in both light and darkness. I have come to you all for help.
Ever since I was a little girl I have had strange dreams where beings I knew were not "normal" would refer to me as Cassandra. When I was about 13 or so I they got more intense. One day, I had a "vision" I suppose in my kitchen. Suddenly my back yard wasn't there, instead grey mountains. There were beings I couldnt make out for they were blurry, but they said "Cassandra it's near time for you to come home." All I could see at that point was a bleeding throne. Just as quickly as the vision came it went. I had one more dream after that and then it all went away. I thought I was crazy, I told a couple friends who thought I was on drugs, which I wasn't. I didn't tell others. I knew it sounded crazy. The whole Cassandra thing has always been in the back of my mind, but I never had another dream or vision, until recently. Over the last year the dreams have come back. I am twenty five now, and have had nothing happen of significance recently to explain it. I hear the same voices, the same come home speech- sometimes at night before I go to sleep. I know I sound schizophrenic, but I don't think Im crazy. I wouldnt even be on here, but I have heard satanic bands reference Cassandra, but I can't find any grounded information on her. I was hoping someone would know who or what Cassandra is. I know I sound crazy, but this has been going on my whole life and it would help if I at least knew what the dreams were referencing. I would greatly appreciate any help.