This autumn I will stop making the 18" and 36" hand-painted Sigil of Baphomet Altar Plaques currently available at the CoS Emporium. An official "final" date is in mind, but this retirement won't be announced to the rest of the world (via the CoS News page, MySpace, etc.) until the final date is finalized. But know that it will be early to mid autumn.

I'm announcing this here first and letting LttD Users privy to this information for a reason. It was here that I first showed off the Baphomet Altarpiece that I had made for my personal Altar. From that interest grew and the notion of selling them via the CoS Emporium was born and brought to fruition. In other words, without Letters to the Devil they would have never been available.

The reasons for the retirement are simple enough; chief among them being that they take a great deal of time and energy to create and I've reached a period in my life when I would simply rather put that time and energy toward other personal projects and endeavors.

I hope that I'm announcing this early enough that it will allow time for saving up for one, as I realize they are not cheap. Or, if you've simply been procrastinating, this is fair warning that time is limited.

The orders will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis, as always. However, I am anticipating a higher volume of orders with this announcement, so your patience is mandatory. These require quality over speed, and I'm confident that the extra time spent waiting for your Plaque will easily vanish with the decades of aesthetic beauty and use your Baphomet Altarpiece can promise. But of course the sooner you order, the less time you'll have to wait.

For those unfamiliar with The Sigil of Baphomet Altar Plaques: They are available on either 18" or 36" diameter wooden plaques. They are completely and meticulously hand-painted. They are endorsed by the Church of Satan, using the officially Trademarked Church of Satan Sigil of Baphomet and Royalties are happily paid for this privilege. They arrive to you ready to hang.

Stay tuned to this Thread for updates as they become available.

Order Yours at the CoS Emporium Soon!

Image: "Bianca's Baphomet" 2009 Daniel Byrd

CoffinRust.com | On Facebook | On Undercroft | The Compleat Witch Illustrated Bibliography

The Church of Satan Baphomet Altarpiece
The ONLY Altarpiece endorsed by the Church of Satan, using the Trademarked CoS Sigil of Baphomet.
A percentage from each piece sold is proudly paid directly to the organization for this privilege.
Do not accept imitations!