Quote:
You've been very kind to educate me about the workings of LttD and its systems

I have no clue how it operates.

Quote:
am I one of the seagulls?

One person to answer 100's of monotonous cries for help? Yes. In my eyes.

Quote:
So, in order to work on the upgrades, the member's section access routine has been deactivated?

I would not know as I have no access.

Quote:
Clearly you have some sort of insight I lack, either in computer experience or, as you suggested earlier, in helping the Magister out personally. Could you clear that up- Are you an actual bee in the hive, or is it an educated guess?

Clearly an uneducated guess, as I have no inside info, only personal observations.

Quote:
So someone is looking through the emails to find the info needed?

No, of course not. If I were looking for a piece of code to solve a puzzle, having a metric ton of code dropped on my head would not help resolve matters.

Quote:
You go on to remind me that, though I am a CoS member, I am missing something and that though you are not a member, you have learned it. Is there something outside the CoS that I should be looking into?

I am not recognized as a member on this board. You are not overlooking anything but the obvious.

The moderators of this board I trust are having a good laugh at my expense, yet I was unable to resist.
Quote:

Is the list of things I can do for Magister Ventrue to earn my place downstairs hidden for the worthy student like so many ancient mysteries?

I would not know. As a new member of this forum I have nothing to offer other than find a seat and hold your tongue.

HS HT BNTE

FTP