First of all, I'd like to express my appreciation to Delta for that extensive exchange.

Finding Nemo is one of my favorite movies. When listing movies I admire, it is rarely lower than #2.

The gulls are disparaged by the protagonists in the movie. They are simply pursuing their individual desire - however simple it is. They don't pretend to be something they are not nor do they try to give the appearance of understanding things they do not. They know what they want and attempt to obtain it with their abilities. They are amorally selfish (and I say that in the most complimentary manner).

I've not mentioned the fact that I am awaiting downstairs access for over two months. So, my "Mine!"s are rather infrequent. I replied so Delta and others in the same predicament will know it is not an individual problem.

I am living my life contentedly without downstairs access. I would enjoy reading the contributions of and exchanging experiences, perspectives, and techniques with the people who participate there. But it is not essential to my journey as a COS member.

HS!
Mine! devilchili