Quote:
The quality of the video made it sound just awful, and it lasted much too long!

I sat there and just enjoyed the music, I wasn't expecting to observe anything more than the Dr. LaVey playing keyboards. The music is supposed to evoke emotions, etc., and if it evoked boredom in you, then I guess that it was successful in some way!

I think you have to realize that the video was made in 1993, almost 20 years ago now. So, quality wise, it's not going to stand side by side with Blu-ray or even DVD and look anything like those two formats.

Much in the same way as I don't expect to take away the same thing from literature that was published decades ago (because I'm 25 years old), I was raised in a completely different context with different ways of appreciating things, so while I wouldn't class it as a visual masterpiece, I see it as archival footage and of great importance to those who are looking to devour everything available about Satanism.

Daark: Thank you for the heads up, good sir!