*** This also applies to Letters to the Devil Subscriptions ***

As some of you are aware, there have been some subscription issues lately on the Undercroft. For some reason that I cannot figure out, the current subscription system is “renewing” subscriptions that have expired and then three days later the system cancels that subscription for no known reason.

In order to solve all of the Subscription problems the Undercroft has been having, I have built a new subscription system that will for once and for all finally fix these problems and allow for future expansion. The Satannet Undercroft Subscriptions will be handled now by a system I setup for a new project that is not released yet, though the subscription system is setup and fully functional.

The easiest way to handle this would be for each VIP Member to login to your paypal accounts and cancel your subscription (In Paypal it is located under – History -> More Filters -> Subscriptions). Once your subscription is canceled your Undercroft VIP Account will expire on the next renewal date that your account was suppose to renew on. When your subscription comes up for renewal and your account expires, you will go to the URL below and sign up for the subscription term of your choice. When your account expires your account will go back to the “Free Member” Status but you will NOT lose any VIP Data and when your account is re-upgraded again all your data will return.

Notes:
----------------------------------
If you are a lifetime VIP Member – None of this applies to you. Lifetime Subscriptions never renew!
If you are on the Old Yearly price schema, please contact me before subscribing to the new system.

You may need to cut and paste the URL:
http://www.nexusvoid.com/support/cart.php?gid=1
You can also access this URL via the “Subscriptions” link on the Undercroft (MyApps  Subscriptions).

In order to compensate you for these issues, I have setup a promotion code for everyone who signs up for a Yearly Subscription. Currently, the Yearly Subscriptions run $56.66 but if you enter in the promotion code of “vipyear” (without the quotes), the system will discount you $10.00 each year for the life of your account, basically you will get the Yearly Subscription for $46.66 instead of $56.66.

The new system is not as automatic as the old system, it does require me to handle the subscriptions manually, but all subscriptions will be processed within a few hours time of receiving them.

The new system will also offer you the ability to submit support tickets right from the management console. This will heavily increase my response time in helping with any problems you may have.

If you have any problems or questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Magister Ventrue

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com