Welcome to the official upgrade of the Undercroft! I am pleased to announce this will be the beginning of many really cool and functional upgrades.

To start with, all user accounts and messages have been migrated over. Along with the user data, all of the Groups data has been transferred also. Sadly, in order to make the migration quick and easy, some data had to be left behind ... mostly photos, music, polls, etc. As we progress along, I will be able to migrate a little more data here and there. For now, what you see is what you get.

All VIP Members are still VIP Members, you have access to more functionality than free members do. For now you will not have your VIP Badge, I will be fixing this at some point this week, same goes for CoS Member badges. Members of the SRN (Satanic Registration Network) will also receive their barcodes and registration numbers back but that is going to take a little longer as the entire SRN code has to be re-programmed for this version of the Undercroft.

All of the missing functionality will be added back to the Undercroft over time, I will also be adding a ton of cool new things that could not be done on the old version of the Undercroft.

This is the quick and skinny for the new Undercroft ... if you have any issues please let me know!!! I will be posting a more detailed upgrade status when I get a little more time.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com