On the birthday of the Great Szandor, I pay tribute and celebrate! Dr. Anton Szandor LaVey was a man of many accomplishments. He lived his life to the fullest and made every moment worthwhile. If there ever was a true example of a Satanic Warlock, Dr. LaVey would be the shadow we all stand in. Many people do not understand what it is to truly be a Satanist and what Satanism truly stands for, but for those who do, we understand the influence Dr. LaVey and his Church of Satan has had on our lives. I will always cherish the time I was allowed to spend with Dr. LaVey, the years of communication, the honor I felt being invited into his Black House, sharing in his environment.

On this day I raise my glass and my Baphomet and say “Thank you Herr Doktor, for everything you have given me, the time spent has always been appreciated. You will forever be in my thoughts and heart as I travel this left hand path as I was born to travel. You were a great friend and mentor, and are always greatly missed.

And so it is done.

Hail Satan!
Hail Doktor!

Magister Ventrue
Church of Satan

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com