How to be a douche of a DJ:
1) Don't do any research on your guest, or even the topic. Not even a 2-minute search on Google. In fact, make it seem like you've never read ANY book, including your own Holy Bible.
2) Ask ignorant questions. See #1
3) Make unfounded accusations and logical fallacies. The more cliche,﻿ the better. Have patronizing friends say "Oooh, snap!" to give the illusion of credibility.
4) While your guest is answering, interrupt and change the subject. See #3
5) Only pretend to be religious and defend Christianity on your show when your guest is a Satanist.
Indeed, or should I say "Ohhh Snap! He dun called you out...blah blah blah cool hip hop lingo."
He did seem to have a mocking tone when his inept grandma told him that he would be thrown in hell for even having Rev. Slaughter on the show.
"Pfft, hold my beer grandma watch this!"