Apocalypse of Muhammed

I was surfing the interwebs, when suddenly I found this. grin

Now, I don't know how would this serve the secular cause but give more ammo to the Islamic zealots, especially with the referendum going on these days.

Still part of me supports secularism, I also believe Sharia is not that bad. Unfortunately, I don't trust the current Islamic movement to apply the Sharia in a modern, sensible way. They're looking for their own interest, and using Islam to control the people.

Back to Miss Alia, I just wish to understand the whys and hows. Still I think she have 'balls' more than many, and I hope she stays safe, because what she is doing is dangerous.

However, I admire her courage. She is beautiful, strong and have a good ability to shock and raise controversy. I'm confused, becuase I like to think she resembles a Satnaic Witch, is she?

I had to ask though: Is this the kind of 'freedom' I want. I'm all for it. Deep down I'd love to live in a secularist country, where I've complete freedom, but I'm afraid I'm far from this point. All I can do is ritualize and wait, I trust in Satanic Magic. Satanic Magic happens.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've some research to do! crossbones