My latest material enjoyment is something that I have been working on for over a year now. After I had seen the beautiful work involved in Hellraiser Monopoly, a custom board game which Brian Sharpe only produced 13 copies, I had to have one for myself. After searching and searching with little or no leads, I finally decided to make my own. I ran into a used copy of Make-your-own-OPOLY at 2nd and Charles. I paid around $15.00 for this game in which it gives the buyer the chance to make his or her own custom Monopoly game from the ground up! I had previously been "eye balling" this product on Amazon and eBay for quite some time. Long story short, I have finally printed and glued the last graphic, printed the rules and I am ready to unveil my custom, one-of-a-kind HELLRAISER-OPOLY!

"Life is the great indulgence--death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life--HERE AND NOW!"