Indeed, I don't claim to have the answers. But the current global system does not support the potential the human race has in its arsenal.

It is my solid conviction, however, that there really is no need for money. It is simply the method by which governments keep their populace held in slavery.

As for war; all war is, one way or another, about protecting, maintaining and the acquisition of internal finances.

I will never wear a uniform. I will never give my life to protect a mere idea - that of national identity.

Above all, I believe the human race will eventually win through. They will not call it Satanism but Satanic principles will one day ensure that man will walk the earth as gods.

For the time being, we're muddling our way through, hampered by philosophy and its cheap-as sidekicks religion and politics.

Religion. Philosophy. Politics. In their current manifestation: the holy trinity.