If we are talking about extinguishing anybody, I would start with our government, the members of parliament and most of the politicians in general. They are lazy, good-for-nothing parasites living in our pockets. They take our money but do not give anything back. They are like annoying fleas draining our blood. The less of them, the better.

I do not know much about your welfare system, perhaps, it really does not motivate people to work, but different countries have different welfare systems. We have one too and here too the poor and the unemployed receive money from the state. However, the amount of money these people get is so small that they could not survive if not for the help of various charities. Do you think it is normal? I think it is sick.

I agree with you that alcoholics, drug addicts and the folks who are generally lazy and irresponsible should not receive any help. However, the problem is that many people are poor due to the circumstances that are beyond their control. For example, they lose their jobs and they need help before they find a new one. I believe you are aware that many companies go bankrupt these days. An illness can also lead to poverty.

It seems from your post that the United States are a paradise for the poor and you are not required to do anything to get money. Well, you might be right, though I doubt it. It is just too good to be true.