>>I dislike liberals and humans rights activists / advocates. It shouldn’t have to help those that do not wish to help themselves.

It is easy to dislike something from a position of luxury. Yes, the first world citizen lives in luxury and can make comments about those he deems less than himself easily and without worry. Life is peachy.

There are issues that need to be addressed. A nanny state isn’t the solution, but neither is a total reverse of all the hard work done by those who changed the world for those more privileged citizens. Yes, we work hard to maintain our privilege and to enjoy what we do have. Yet, privilege by birth, by circumstance, and by our own hard work too.

>>The infestation of human rats in the inner city is horrendous. These people do absolutely nothing with their lives except Sleep, Do Drugs, Drink, Eat, and Shit and of course…..make more humans.

And make blanketed tirades on the internet in the hopes others will agree.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman