I got this glorious, orange Baphomet medallion from iSatanist.com, the only online shop authorized by the CoS itself. I love orange! I saw it and just had to have it! It's perfect for autumn and Halloween and for giving off a friendly yet Satanic vibe. It's the perfect size too: 4 cm across, not too big and not too small. And how incredible are those eyes? They're what really made it a must-have for me more than anything. And check out the cool finish at the back, along with the little black thingy it came in. I took different pictures of it under different amounts of lights. Oh, and what's really amazing is how fast the shipping was. It took only eleven days from the day I bought it, with regular international shipping, and I live in Japan! Thank you so much to the CoS for endorsing these people; I really appreciate it!

Hail Satan!

Attachments
image.jpg

image.jpg (9 downloads)
image.jpg (9 downloads)
image.jpg (6 downloads)
image.jpg (8 downloads)

Edited by Dionysus (07/27/15 06:11 AM)

"We always strive after things forbidden and covet what is denied us." - Francois Rabelais

"A demon knows how to torture powers out of even the weakest person, and in his way he can have the best intentions towards a human being." - Soren Kierkegaard

“The pathological limitations of his perspective make of the convinced man a fanatic.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

"No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity." - Anton LaVey

"SOCRATES: But what kind of care of the gods would piety be?

EUTHYPHRO: The kind of care, Socrates, that slaves take of their masters." - Plato; Euthyphro