I am a bit confused, Ma'am.

Why do you complain of rules and yet you seem so determined to interact with those who follow the rules?

Not to pick on you, I am unable to understand where you are coming from on this idea.

Do those rules not make the posts cleaner and clearer? I like that aspect and I enjoy reading a well-structured post, let alone the intelligence of it.

You seem to dislike "rules.” What are rules in your definition? Everyone abides by rules throughout their life no matter how much of a dissident a person may assume he is.

Rules are part of life and they are set out for reasons. They are not drawn to make life harder or to "poop" on your parade. They are created to make things defined and understandable. If that means it is harder then so be it.

"Life is hard, work harder." That is a motto I like to take to heart.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman