I am planning to join th CoS soon and I have a question- Is it possible to receive the Cloven Hoof newsletter as an e-zine? Or maybe is it possible to not receive it at all? Or maybe I should ask, how does it come packaged in the mail?

Now on to the second question- Last night I read that its possible for non CoS members to pay a small fee and attend CoS grotto rituals. Is this true?LET ME STATE HERE THAT I DO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WISH TO DO THIS!!!!!!!! A SIMPLE YES OR NO ANSWER WILL SUFFICE THANK YOU!!!!!! I have done some pretty powerful rituals by myself and do not need others to join me, or for me to join them.. I am just curious, as this seems to kinda fly in face of the church's policy of not putting non members in contact with members. In case you are wondering where I read that, it is a book called Take a Walk on The Dark Side: (something to the effect of) Curses, subliminals, and tragedies of Rock N Roll. There is a Chapter in it about LaVey and the CoS and the devil/Satanism's influence on rock music and pop- culture. It is an entertaining read, but I can't help but wonder if the author had all his facts straight.
"I come from hell, presently, to take you there!" -Edward "Blackbeard" Teach "You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!" "What must one do to become blessed? That I do not know, but I say to you: 'Be Blessed, and then do whatever you please." -Friedrich Nietzsche